UV Angel Clear Air Automated Continuous UV-C Air Purification System
This engineered air system uses patented UVC air purification technology to reduce levels of viruses, bacteria and fungi by automatically and continuously treating the air to create cleaner environments.
Simple – UV Angel Clean Air operates without interruption 24/7/365 and does not interfere with current staff workflow.
Seamless – Designed with today’s critical architectural considerations at the forefront, the system integrates a sealed UV-C air treatment chamber into existing or new construction in-ceiling lighting.
Effective – Using the latest in advanced UV-C light purification technology, laboratory studies have shown effective removal of bacteria, fungus and viruses from the air.
How UV Angel Clean Air Works
UV Angel uses years of advanced research and development in ultraviolet light and IOT enabled technologies to create a truly modern and effective air treatment system:
- Using patented UV-C treatment technology, air is quietly drawn into a sealed UV-C air chamber with a series of fans and filters.
- Air is circulated through the UV-C air chamber where it is treated with an enclosed high intensity UV-C light to inactivate bacteria, fungus and viruses in the air.
- Treated air is then returned to the room creating a cleaner environment.
- UV Angel Clean Air is unobtrusive, works continuously, and with the in-ceiling design, maintains the valuable floor space in patient and staff areas.
More about this product
More about this product
UV Angel has conducted two separate third party laboratory tests against surrogate pathogens including Escherichia coli (gram-negative), Staphylococcus aureus (gram positive), Cladosporium cladosporioides (fungus spore formed) and MS2 Bacteriophage (MS2) (virus surrogate).
These tests conclusively support UV Angel Air claims to treat bacteria, fungus and viruses in the air. The studies have proven the product’s effectiveness at treating:
- Gram-negative pathogens, examples of gram negative bacteria include E. coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, chalamydia trachomatis
- Gram-positive pathogens such as staphylococcus, streptococcus, enterococci and listeria
- Fungal pathogen surrogates, which could include pathogens such as aspergillus, yeasts and histoplasmosis
The UV Angel Clean Air results showed elimination rates up to 99.99%